Wednesday, 12 September 2012
Camera Work
Hey, this is my first post and yesterday I learnt some basic things that would help me prepare myself for when we have to film an opening sequence. I lernt different types of camera shots that I could use and I was given some definitions of camera movements such as panninng and tracking. I was then taught how to set up a tripod and how to attatch the camera saftely. I then practised using the tripod so that I could change the camera height and so that I could pan easily. I was then given a demonstration on how to saftely pack the tripod away and how to charge up the camera. I found this all quite useful as I had never used a video camera before, only cameras that were made for still pictures.
Labels:
Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment